1. UV Detector for EPR Experimentalists R. L. Donofrio, Review of Scientific Instruments Vol. 37, No 12, 1732-1733, 1966
2. Computational Approach to Screen Design in Color Picture Tubes by Use of an Electrical Analog R. L. Donofrio Proceedings of the IEEE Vol. 58, No 1, pp. 137-138, Jan 1970
3. The Influence of Screen Thickness and Particle Size on Screen Brightness of a Color Picture Tube R.L.Donofrio & C.H.Rehkopf, Funk-Tecknik, Vol. 20,p783,Oct 2, 1970
4. Color in Color TV - A Phosphor Approach R. L. Donofrio, Color Engineering, pp. 11-14, Feb 1971
5. Image Sharpness of a Color Picture Tube by Modulation Transfer Techniques, R.L.Donofrio, IEEE Transactions on Broadcast & Television Receivers Vol. BTR-18, No. 1, pp 1-6, Feb 1972
6. A New Approach to Determine the Image response of a Color Picture Tube R.L.Donofrio, IEEE Transactions on Broadcast & Television Receivers Vol.BTR-19, No 3, pp 143-148, Aug 1973
7. A New Approach to Determine the Image response of a Color Picture Tube R.L.Donofrio(same article as #6 but published in France), SYLVANIA VIDEON Published in France, T.B. No. 19/1974, pp 12-17
8. Screen Weight Optimization R.L.Donofrio & C.H.Rehkopf, Journal of the Electro-Chemical Society Vol 126, No 9, pp 1563 -1567, 1979
9. Screen Weight Optimization R.L.Donofrio & C.H.Rehkopf, same article as #8 but published in France),SYLVANIA VIDEON Published in France,TB. No. 24/1980, pp 5-8
10. Optical Features Comparison, Bulletin DDT-1 R.L.Donofrio (principal Contributor), Sylvania Electronic Products Nov 1980, pp 1-2
11. Appearance Measurements R.L.Donofrio, "A Compilation of Seminar Notes on Data Display Tube Characteristics", Philips ECG Copyright, Section 3.pp 3.1-3.14. May 1981
12. DATA DISPLAY TUBES - OPTICAL FEATURES COMPARISON R.L.Donofrio - (Principal Contributor),Philips ECG- Technical Notes 5/81, pp 1-2, May 1981
13. Line Profile and the Modulation Transfer Function R.L.Donofrio, "A Compilation of Seminar Notes on Data Display Tube Characteristics", Philips ECG Copyright, Section 7. pp 7.3.1-7.3.8, May 1981
14. Optical Features Comparison R.L.Donofrio (principal Contributor), Philips ECG Data Display Tubes Technical Notes 5/81, pp 1-2
15. MinGlare Anti-Reflective Polymer Coating R.L.Donofrio (principal Contributor), Philips ECG Data Display Tubes Technical Notes 5/81, pp 1-2
16. Low Current Density Aging R.L.Donofrio, Proceedings of the Electro-Chemical Society Abstract # 152, May 11, 1981
17. DATA DISPLAY TUBES - OPTICAL FEATURES COMPARISON R.L.Donofrio - (Principal Contributor), Philips ECG- Technical Notes , 6/82, pp 1-2, May 1981
18. Optical Features Comparison R.L.Donofrio - (Principal Contributor),Philips Data Display Tubes - Technical Notes, pp 1-2, June 1982
19. Dark Glass with Direct Grind Face Plate R.L.Donofrio (principal contributor),Philips ECG Technical Notes, 6/82, pp 1-2
20. Phosphor Systems for Color High Resolution Applications Brennesholtz & Donofrio (principal contributors), Philips ECG Technical Notes, June 1982, pp1-2
21. Accuracy Check for Color CRTs, R.L.Donofrio & J.Ryan, Electro-Optics, pp 43-47, March 1983
22. The White Color Standard R.L.Donofrio, Society of Information Display, SID 92 Digest, Session 20, pp 381-383, May 1992
23. Visual Detection of Stipple R.L.Donofrio & Asish Ghosh, Society of Information Display, SID 93 Digest , Session P24, May 1993
24. White Color Standard CRT Color Calculations R.L.Donofrio, Displays - Technology and Applications Vol 14, No 4, Oct 1993, pp 216-221
25. White Color of TV Receivers Donofrio, Hess, Sember, IS&T and SID Color Imaging Conference Transforms and Transportability of Color (1993), pp 185-187
26. The Vigor of a Centenarian Robert Donofrio, Information Display, Vol. 10, No.12, Dec 1994 pp. 12-14
27. Anti-Glare and Reflectivity Measurements on CRTs with Surface Coatings R.L. Donofrio, SID 95 International Symposium, Vol. XXVI, SID'95 Digest, May 23-25,95, pp. 646- 648
28. Review of ELECTRONIC DISPLAYS (2nd Edition) by Sol Sherr Robert Donofrio, Information Display, Vol. 11, No. 6, June 1995, pp 39 & 41.
29. World Wide Automotive Marketplace, Requirements and Acceptable Solutions
Parent & Ohara (from Optrex) & Donofrio, SID Symposium on Vehicle Displays, Nov 2, 1995, pp 15-20
30. Corner Lock Suspensions Robert Donofrio, Information Display, November 1995, Vol.11,
No.11, pp 12-16.
31. Application of the White CRT Standard in Colorimetry Correlation Studies R.L.Donofrio, CIE Expert Symposium'96, Colour Standards for Image Technology, March 25-27,1996, Vienna, Austria
32. The CRT in Vehicle Displays Robert Donofrio, SID Symposium, Vehicle Displays'96,
September 18,1996, Ypsilanti, MI, pp. 61-67
33. Determining the Manufacturability issues of Vehicle Displays Asish Ghosh and Robert Donofrio, Vehicle Displays'96 September 18,1996, Ypsilanti, MI., pp. 73-76
34. The Use of DOE for Process Control in CRT Manufacturing Donofrio, Ghosh and Guenther, 1997 SID Display Manufacturing Technology Conference, Jan 26-29, 1997, San Jose, CA. pp. 71-72
35. System Map for Improved Process Performance A. Ghosh, K. Guenther, R. Donofrio, 1997 SID Display Manufacturing Technology Conference, Jan 26-29, 1997, San Jose, CA. Pp73-74
36. Automotive and avionics applications of CRTs R. Lee, R. Donofrio, R. Daniels, R. Venner and D. Hopper SPIE Intl Symposium on Aerospace Sensing and Controls Orlando FL April 21-25, 1997,
37. Case Study on Using Process Control Data for New Product and Process Development
A. Ghosh, K. Guenther and R. Donofrio, Case Studies in Ceramic Product Development, Manufacturing and Commericialization Published by the American Ceramic Society, 1997, pp 27-31
38. Electron Beam Phosphor Aging R.L.Donofrio, VI-th International Conference on Advanced Displays SID Ukraine Chapter, Crimea, Oct 12-15, 1997
39. Phosphor Screening R.L.Donofrio, VI-th International Conference on Advanced Displays SID Ukraine Chapter, Crimea, Oct 12-15, 1997
40. Strategic Perspective and Vehicular Displays Draw over 200 to Ypsilanti, Sam Musa and Robert L. Donofrio, Information Display 6/98 pp 34-35.
41. LCD Backlighting - Phosphors and Colors, Robert Donofrio and Adi Abileah Flat Panel and Vehicle Displays'98, pp 119-124
42. FPD Phosphor Screening, Robert Donofrio, (Invited Paper) 7th International Symposium on Advanced Display Technologies ,edited by A. Smirnov, pp 187-192, Dec 1-5, 1998 Minsk, Belarus
43. Americas Region Awards Activity, Robert L. Donofrio (VP of Americas) - Information Display Magazine May 1999
44. CRTs and HDTV - Robert L. Donofrio, Information Display Magazine, June 1999, pp 22-25
45. Conference Report-Michigan Strategic and Technical Symposium, Musa & Donofrio, Information Display, July 99, pp 30-31.
46. Arc Lamps in Microelectronics, Donofrio & Eckel, Displays and Microsensors'99, Sept 1999, pp 103-107.
47. Arc Lamps in Projection Displays, Donofrio & Eckel, VIII-th International Conference on Advanced Displays SID Ukraine Chapter, Noviy Svet, Crimea, Oct 1999
48. Conference Report - Canada Chapter Seminar, Donofrio and Schultz, Information Displays 6/00
49. Projection Arc lamps - Information Display Magazine - Society of Information Display, Aug, 2000.
50. An Overview of Specifications, Developments and Measurement Issues in Vehicle Displays, R.L. Donofrio, Xth International Symposium on Advanced Displays edited by A. Smirnov - to be published Sept 2001.
51. The Future of Direct View CRTs, R.L.Donofrio, Information Display Magazine, June 2002, Vol 18, No 6. pp 10-12.
52. Looking Beyond the Dashboard, R.L.Donofrio, Information Display Mag, July 2002 Vol18, No 7. pp 30-34.
53.The Road Show, R.L.Donofrio, Information Display Magazine, July 2003, Vol 19, No. 7, pp 26-29.
54.SID News - Vehicle Displays 2003, R.L.Donofrio, Information Displays Magazine, Vol 19, No 12,p 33.
55. Displays, article in the Encyclopedia of Modern Optics by R.L.Donofrio, Editors Robert D. Guenther, Duncan C. Steel and Leopold Bayvel, Oxford, 2004 ISBN 0-12-227600-0, Academic Press, Elsevier Ltd., November 2004, pp 366-376
56. A review of Electron Beam Aging and Burning in Automotive Field Emission Displays and PTVs, Robert Donofrio, 2004 Symposium on Vehicle Displays, Oct 21-22, 2004
57. 2004 Chapter Service Award for Dr. Vincent Cannella, Information Display Feb 2005
58. Review of 2004 Symposium on Vehicle Displays, Information Display Magazine, May 2005
59. An Update of Aging in Displays, Robert Donofrio, paper 5801-26, Proceedings of the SPIE, Cockpit and Future Displays for Defense and Security, Vol 5801, 30 March-1 April 2005, pp 150-160
60. Application of a 2D COLORIMETER in Constructing an Automotive Laboratory
Secondary Light Source - ILLUMINANT “A”, Robert Donofrio, 2006 SID Symposium on Vehicle Displays and Photonics, Oct 2006. (http://www.sidchapters.org/metrodetroit/2006%20Vehicle%20Display%20Program.doc) P4
61. The Evolution of Vehicle Displays by Robert Donofrio, Photonics Spectra, Feb 2007 pp 46-47.
62. Mesopic Light Source for Automotive Luminance and Color Measurements, Robert L. Donofrio,
Paper presented at CORM 2007, Conference May 8th-11th, 2007, Gaithersburg, MD.
63. Brightness Evaluation of LED Mesopic Luminaires under Dynamic Background Light Changes
Robert L. Donofrio, “2007 Vehicles and Photons Symposium” Oct 12-13, 2007, University of Michigan at Dearborn, SID Digest of Technical Papers pp 81-87. http://www.vehicledisplay2007.org/
64. A Study of Mesopic Adaptation conditions for Night Drivers using an approximation for Oncoming
headlight glare - Presentation to CORM 2008 at RPI June 10-11th, 2008
65. Simulated Mesopic Night Driving and Glare Affects on Driver Visual Response time to Low Luminance Dashboard Lighting. 2008 SID Vehicles and Photons Symposium, Digest of Technical Papers, Oct 16-17th, 2008 at the University of Michigan at Dearborn, Copyright 2008 Society for Information Display, pp 65-70.
66. A Historical Review of the Helmholtz-Kohlrausch effect (with Application to Automotive and Aviation Industries) , SID Symposium on Vehicle and Photons 2009, University of Michigan at Dearborn, paper 3.3, Oct 16th 2009 www.sidchapters.org/metrodetroit/2009%20VFPD%20Poster.pd
67. The Helmholtz-Kohlrausch Effect with Application to Exit Signs, Spring 2010 Meeting of the Ohio Section of the APS Vol 55, Number 4, April 30 and May 1, 2010, Flint , MI adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2010APS..OSS.B1009D,
68. Review Paper: The Helmholtz-Kohlrausch Effect, Journal of the SID, Published by Wiley, June 2012.. .
Display Device Consultants LLC