Solar Simulators are used in many fields as seen in the first column and Spectroscopy Applications are seen below
1. Analysis of molecular bond strengths, atomic composition, purity analysis and identifying compounds with the use of light absorption spectroscopy, UV/Visible spectroscopy and Infrared spectroscopy.
2. Use of Infrared molecular spectroscopy, Fluorescence spectrometry and other Atomic absorption/reflectance spectrometry for biochemical compound analyses in polymers, coal and food products.
3. Analysis of environmental pollutants, contaminants and aerosols with the use of atomic absorption spectroscopy and Raman spectroscopy in environmental, biophysical and toxicology research fields.
4. Hydrocarbon analysis used for vectorization in exploration/ identification of petroleum reservoirs with infrared spectroscopy and UV-visible absorption spectroscopy.
5. Use of Raman and Infrared spectroscopy to identify and characterize ore deposit mine
If interested please contact us at :
Additional Information can be found at :
Display Device Consultants LLC
Type your paragraph here.
Applications of Solar Simulators
1. Photovoltaic testing
2. UV exposure testing
3. Sunscreen testing
4. Environmental testing
5. Cosmetics testing
6. Light bleaching
7. CPV testing (Concentrating
8. Measuring module performance
9. Solar panel testing
10. UV resistance
11. System Reliability
12. Material stability
13. Testing for color fading of paints,
14. Accelerated age testing
15. Photochemistry and Photobiology.
16. Accelerated Exposure testing
17. Characterization of high power
18. Photochemistry and Photobiology
19. Coatings Durability Testing